Tuesday 19 May 2020

English essays by Anuprita Shinde

                 My dream for my country.                                   India my country and glorious history has always made us proud. Be it the Aryabhattas zero, the yog Sadhna, the Ayurveda or the more recent chandrayaan... India continues to sparkle. My dream for my country is no different than any other fellow Indian. I too want my country to be self-sufficient and corruption free, clean, green and devoid of poverty. On saying this, I am completely  aware that I am equally responsible for making the dream a reality. My dream is.... Of India to be a place with equal girl population, with best infrastructure and adequate jobs. A place where women and elders feel safe, secure and respected. A place where education is the ki motto, because, to develop India it's important  to educate India. Dreams transformed into thoughts and thoughts into actions, will help achieve my dream for my country - INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment