Saturday 7 December 2019

Alladin- saving the environment

Alladin


Hello everyone , I am Alladin, bringing crisp good morning wishes all the way from Arabian City of Agrabah. Along with my friend Abu and Lago , travelling on my magic carpet. I have come all the way to lend you my magic lamp which is home to my dear friend Genie. Now why would i want you to have that... Coz, after watching this fantastic show today each and everyone of you would be super excited to do your bit for our society. So, if you wish to plant more trees Genie would help you, if you wish to stop using plastic bags Genie could help make paper bags, if you wish to keep wet and dry garbage separate Genie could help you carry them, if you wish to walk small distances Genie could keep you company and most importantly if you wish to save water and recycle water Genie could give you Ideas. So, my friends here's a little gift from me to you " My friend Genie". See you soon in a cleaner greener environment. Take good care of my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment