Saturday 10 October 2015

My dream for my country.

India my country and her history has always made us all proud. Be it Aryabhattas zero, the yogsadhana, the ayurveda or the recent Chandrayaan.... India continues to progress.
My dream for my country is no different than any other fellow Indian. I too want my country to be self sufficient and corruption free, clean, green and poverty free. On saying this, I'm completely aware that I'm equally responsible for realising this dream. My dream is of India to be a place with equal or more girl population, with best infrastucture and adequate jobs. A place where women and elders  are respected and feel secure. A place where education is the key motto because to develop India its important to educate India. Dreams transformed into thoughts and thoughts into action , will help achieve my dream for my country.

3 comments: